From: Álvaro Herrera <alvhe...@alvh.no-ip.org>
> It appears that something is still wrong.  I applied lipq pipeline v27 from
> [1] and ran src/test/modules/test_libpq/pipeline singlerow, after patching it
> to do PQtrace() after PQconn(). Below is the output I get from that. The
> noteworthy point is that "ParseComplete" messages appear multiple times for
> some reason ... but that's quite odd, because if I look at the network
> traffic with Wireshark I certainly do not see the ParseComplete message being
> sent three times.

< CommandComplete 13 "SELECT 3"
< ParseComplete 4
< ParseComplete 4
< ParseComplete 4
< BindComplete 4

Hmm, that's mysterious.  I'm not sure if this explains why, but some places
such as pqTraceOutputBeByte1() and pqTraceOutputString() appears to forget to
update LogCursor.

In addition, in pqTraceOutputBeInt(),

+        bool                     logfinish = 0;

0 should be false instead.

+                                    logfinish = pqTraceMaybeBreakLine(0, conn);

"length" should be passed instead of 0, shouldn't it?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa