On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:44 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2021-Apr-29, vignesh C wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the comments, please find the attached v3 patch which has
> > the change for the first part.
>
> Looks good to me.  I would only add parser_errposition() to the few
> error sites missing that.

Yes, we need to add parser_errposition as agreed in [1].

I think we will have to make changes in compute_common_attribute as
well because the error in the duplicate_error goto statement is
actually for the duplicate option specified more than once, we can do
something like the attached. If it seems okay, it can be merged with
the main patch.

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CALj2ACUa%3DZM8QtOLPCHc7%3DWgFrx9P6-AgKQs8cmKLvNCvu7arQ%40mail.gmail.com

With Regards,