Hello Yugo-san,

I'm wondering whether we could use "vars" instead of "variables" as a
struct field name and function parameter name, so that is is shorter and
more distinct from the type name "Variables". What do you think?

The struct "Variables" has a field named "vars" which is an array of
"Variable" type. I guess this is a reason why "variables" is used instead
of "vars" as a name of "Variables" type variable so that we could know
a variable's type is Variable or Variables.  Also, in order to refer to
the field, we would use

vars->vars[vars->nvars]

and there are nested "vars". Could this make a codereader confused?

Hmmm… Probably. Let's keep "variables" then.

--
Fabien.