>> Are there any severely mis-indented files?

There are some new contrib modules that are nowhere close to our
indent conventions; also a good deal of foreign-key-related stuff
in the parser that needs to be cleaned up.  So we should run it.

I've always felt that it'd be smarter to run pgindent at the start
of a development cycle, not the end, but I've been unable to convince
Bruce of that ...