Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hey, I am open to whatever people want to do.  Just remember that we
> accumulate lots of patches/development during the slow time before
> development, and those patches become harder to apply.  Peter E has some
> already.

Why not start a devel cycle by (a) branching the tree, (b) applying
all held-over patches, and then (c) running pgindent?

I'd probably wait a week or so between (a) and (c) to let people push
in whatever they have pending.  But in general it seems a lot safer
to pgindent at the front end of the cycle not the back end.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster