On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 12:31:03PM +1200, Franck Martin wrote:
> I see nobody did a test of 7.1 on Linux 2.4.x ?
>
> Would be nice to certify it is running on kernel 2.4.x as they claim this
> is entreprise strength kernel...

        I've been running the 7.1 betas on 2.4 for weeks without any problems.
I replied to the "call for platforms" e-mail, but it looks like it got
lost in the avalanche.
        I'll run the regression tests with the latest CVS snapshot and submit
a report to the list.

        -Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club|------+