> Here's my response to the inaccurate article cmp produced.  After
> chatting with Marc I decided to post it myself.
>
> Since I know Ned reads this list, I formally request that he also
> insists PUBLICALLY that cmp correct their inaccuracies.  I'm rather
> disappointed (for lack of a more descriptive word) that Bruce has not
> already done so.

One more thing. This is a minor media outlet, so I don't get too worked
up to fix it right away.  I assume no one is there on the weekend
anyway.  If it was a major distributor of information, I would be more
inclined to get it fixed rapidly.

I did skim the article, but did not read it.  When I don't recognize the
publisher, I have a tendency to just ignore PostgreSQL press.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster