Simon Riggs wrote:
On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 13:34 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:55:59 +0000
Simon Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ve up and have ready access to
is a HP DL 585. It has 8 cores (Opteron), 32GB of ram and 28
spindles over 4 channels.

My question is -hackers, is who wants first bite and what do they
want :)
I'll take a few slots, probably 3 x 1 days, at least a week apart.
Won't be able to start before 19th Nov.
Sorry I missed this. We are awaiting provisioning.

Is there any update on this please?

I'm thinking of some performance regression testing to see what else is
lurking around the corner for us.

If you have something you can just throw over the fence, I can run stuff on Imola as well.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

      match