Kris Jurka wrote:

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

Does this mean you have GSSAPI auth working for protocol v3? :-)

Yes, but since I'm not terribly familiar with GSSAPI or JAAS, I'm not sure what configuration options need to get exposed to the user.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-01/threads.php#00144

Hmm. I think most of that is a Java issue, which I know next to nothing about. But you would need to be able to control at least as much as libpq is - which means you need to be able to control the service name, and that's about it. Not sure how it works on windows - for libpq on windows, you can choose if you want MIT kerberos or if you want the SSPI kerberos in Windows, dunno if that applies to the java stuff.

//Magnus