Tom Lane wrote:
Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Josh Berkus escribió:
I think we might want to do something along the lines of what Stefan set
up (at least I think it was he) for the end of 8.4 on
developer.postgresql.org. Bruce's patch list is easy to update, but hard
to read.  I'll put some effort into it.

Yes, I feel we could use a group writeable patch queue of some sort.  Perhaps
an IMAP server setup could do the job.

Seems like a wiki page with links to pgsql-patches archive entries would
be easy.  But an issue for any of this is who has permissions to edit
the queue?  I concur that "Bruce only" is the wrong answer, but I'm not
sure "anyone with a wiki account" is the right answer.

this is basically what I did during the 8.3 cycle on the wiki - I would be willing to maintain a similiar thing for 8.4 if people think it is a good idea.

Stefan

      match