Hi.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Page" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Magnus Hagander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > >If not, what do other people think about adding this Makefile and a
 > >README file to our contrib directory?
 >
 > If there is no contrary opinion, I believe that it is help to many people's

 Comments from others? Objections?

If it's well documented which versions of MSVC++ work with it, and
which versions of ossp-uuid, I don't see it as a major problem to
include it. It's annoying for sure, but it's not the end of the world.

Yeah:-)
Ok, I will write README and desire to be applied by your refereeing and an
arrangement.!
Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito