Hi.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'd like somebody to close the loop with upstream OSSP authors first.
If they don't see anything broken about the makefile, and indicate
intention to incorporate it in some future release, then it's okay to
put it in our CVS temporarily.  If they don't like it then we'd better
understand why.

There's also the possibility that they put out a release including it
next week, in which case we hardly need it in our CVS.

Um, I was hesitating the proposal by the reason which is not beautiful.
However, it turns out that it is solvable by a little working hours. Therefore, It is due for me to do the work.I think, It is because of the wonderfulness of PostgreSQL. But, since MinGW+GCC can already be used, the problem is whether to provide by pginstaller. then, we have intension necessity in it. Then, An objection will not realize it.....

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito