Marc G. Fournier napsal(a):

- --On Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:58:41 +0100 Zdeněk Kotala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Minimal me :-) and Solaris Architect committee have complain. Question is
also how many users really use these commands. For example vacuumdb is not
too important now when we have autovacuum.

Huh? I run a vacuumdb once a week on all my databases, even with autovacuum turned on

Thanks for correction. I don't have yet PG8.3 on my production server and I was convinced with good autovacuum marketing that is "ultimate solution". :-)

                Zdenek