Chris Browne wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Heikki Linnakangas) writes:
Josh Berkus wrote:
Maybe we should make the next commit-fest June 1 to give people some
time off?  And some time to improve the tools?
I would rather do the commit fests often, to keep the patch queue and
the commit fests short.

But if it means that the people working on commit fests never get out
of the state of "working on a commit fest," this mayn't look good to
them :-(.

- Giving those that worked hard some time off seems like a nice
  reward, and

- If we saw the tools actually improve between now and June 1, that
  would seem like a pretty good deal.

And, as was rightly pointed out to me a couple of days ago, there is nothing that says you have to wait for a commitfest to start reviewing/committing.

cheers

andrew