On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Dickson dos Santos Guedes
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Brendan Jurd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >  I was going to try this patch out, but it would not apply.  Seems that
>  >  where the patch should have &, it has &amp; instead.  Has this somehow
>  >  been HTML entity-ified?
>
>  You are right, I don't now why this occurs. I'm sending it now
>  gziped, You may test it again.

Hi Dickson,

I actually already corrected the '&amp;'s manually and tested your
patch like that.  It's nice -- I think this is a very worthwhile
addition to \dt+

I note that your last email only went to -hackers; you might want to
send the updated version of your patch to -patches as well.

Cheers,
BJ