Dickson dos Santos Guedes wrote:
On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Brendan Jurd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I was going to try this patch out, but it would not apply.  Seems that
 where the patch should have &, it has &amp; instead.  Has this somehow
 been HTML entity-ified?

Hi Brendan,

You are right, I don't now why this occurs. I'm sending it now
gziped, You may test it again.

Although it would often be nice to see tables sorted by size, I don't like having a different ordering in verbose mode, that's just confusing.

Patch committed, sans the ordering change. I also moved the Size column before Description, I think it looks better to have the potentially long Description column at the end. It's also consistent with the \l+ output that way.

Thanks for the patch!

--
  Heikki Linnakangas