On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 02:25:31PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > I think affected test should contain order by keyword.
>
> For previously established reasons, we don't want to add ORDER BY clauses to
> every test that might fail under exceptional circumstances so we test all
> plan types equally.  I think very small block sizes are fairly exceptional,
> unless you have a reason up your sleeve why they are a good idea.

I wonder if it would be feasable to, whenever a regression test fails
to sort both files and compare again. This should tell you if the
difference are *only* rearrangement automatically, without having to
eyeball the output.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://svana.org/kleptog/