On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 02:03:17PM -0400, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> I wonder if there is any merit to the idea of storing the 'create
> view' statement that created the view in an appropriate place.
> There are basically two reasons for this:

+1 for DDL in general, including the original CREATE and appending all
subsequent ALTERs.  DROP would have to make the thing go away.  I
suppose CREATE OR REPLACE would also wipe the earlier versions, but
I'm not married to to that idea.

Cheers,
David.
--
David Fetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://fetter.org/
Skype: davidfetter      XMPP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember to vote!