Pavel Stehule wrote:
The URL fails, so I can't comment on Joe's work. But I seriously doubt that
any contrib module is really the right way to go about doing session
variables. If we're going to have them then they need to be properly
builtin, and available to all PLs.

probably Joe's server is out currently :(.

Joe's implementation was simply - hash table stored in session context.

Sorry -- I forgot to restart apache after upgrading my kernel yesterday :-(

I don't have a strong opinion either way regarding including this in contrib or elsewhere, but if there is sufficient interest I'll find the time to update it for cvs head as well as ensure it represents the latest and greatest that I have available. I've used and improved it in minor ways since that tarball was put up.

Joe