What is stopping you? Whether or not it works on Windows has (or should
have) nothing to do with whether or not it is in core.

I think that plproxy is great. However, the windows user did not complain. Because, build was not easy. Therefore, pginstaller has not chosen. Then, I thought that I wanted to solve....but, I do not have a spare time. Are they unrelated? I'm sorry if it is a noise....

Regarding your patch, the change w.r.t. the CONST token looks a bit odd
- can you explain what you're doing and why?

Ad hoc in order to clarify a problem.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito