Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
* Robert Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [080924 00:15]:
                                                      But I do think
it's worthwhile to ask whether it makes sense to introduce a bunch of
features that are only usable to people running SELinux.

Actually, I'ld go one stroke farther, and ask:
  Does it make sense to introduce a bunch of features that are only
  usable to people *able to write proper SELinux policy sets* (or whatever
  they are called).

I consider this a valid concern, but given that some people want MAC and no one has shown a better way to implement MAC than SELinux, you can hardly use that as an objection against this particular patch.