KaiGai Kohei wrote:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
 >     2) Do we want row-level permissions at the SQL level?

Now I'm working for it and will submit patches due to the end of Oct,
if it is really required to make progress reviewing of SE-PostgreSQL
on the v8.4 development cycle.
However, the scale of its demand is unclear for me.

Yes, which is why I would like the community to answer the question
before you have to start coding things.  I will say that if we do want
it, the SE-Linux code will be 96% in separate modules and will make it
much easier to accept.

OK, I'll stop my hand today, and wait for pgsql-hacker's opinions.

I want to confirm the conclusion of this issue.

If I can understand correctly, we don't have a clear conclusion of this.
So, it is unclear for me whether the row-level permission at SQL level is
necessary to progress the reviewing process of SE-PostgreSQL, or not.

Please give me any suggestion.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>