Zdenek Kotala wrote:
Andrew Dunstan píše v pá 23. 01. 2009 v 23:57 -0500:
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
Andrew Dunstan píše v pá 09. 01. 2009 v 12:16 -0500:
Sure, we can easily have buildfarm's initdb step set any locale (and encoding, for that matter) we like. That's a simple change.
Will be possible to set more locales and run tests without recompilation
on all of them? For example I have installed all Solaris'es locales on
my animal, but currently it means that I need perform whole cycle for
each locale.
I'm working on this. Yes, you will be able to specify a list of locales to check. For each locale the following tests will be run: installcheck, pl-installcheck, and contrib-installcheck.

thanks

Example run with locales C, en_US.utf8 and french: http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dungbeetle&dt=2009-01-26%2012:44:01

cheers

andrew