About a year ago, you talked to the PostgreSQL people about some problem with
Solaris getopt_long, and they changed the build to use the internal getopt_long
instead of the Solaris one?

What was the problem with Solaris getopt_long?  Does the problem still exist in
Solaris 10?

My users are unhappy at the change, since normal getopt_long reorders the args,
and apparently the built-in one doesn't, so "psql database -p port" no longer
works, since it treats -p as the user name.

I don't know if I should revert that change, or port netBSD getopt_long and
replace the PostgreSQL one with that.