Bruce Momjian wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
OK, I have spent some time generating and filtering typdefs via objdump on various platforms. I filtered them and Bruce's list to eliminate items not actually found in the sources thus:
Did this go anywhere?
I'm still trying to get a working objdump for OSX. Automating this is difficult because we need to make sure we get all (or pretty close to all) the typedefs we can get on each platform for various build configurations.

I need to run pgindent in a few months.  What typedef list am I going to
use?

This URL <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl> gives a typedef list that is (currently) the combined result from three fairly different buildfarm members:

dungbeetle | 2009-03-22 06:44:01
brown_bat | 2009-03-21 13:00:58
dawn_bat | 2009-03-21 14:23:40

These are respectively my Linux, Cygwin and MinGW buildfarm members.

I don't have a BSD machine of any flavor to test on, and I don't know how to extract the typedefs on OSX.

Anyone running a buildfarm member should be able to do this and add to the results, if they are up to date with release 3.2. I have my linux crontab set up to do one typedefs run on the HEAD branch each day.

cheers

andrew