Hi,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the revised patch; If stats_temp_directory indicates the symlink,
> we pursue the chain of symlinks and create the referenced directory.

BTW, this patch is useful also as the foundation for improving
creation of log_directory. Attached patch fixes the following
problem of log_directory by using that fundamental patch.

- log_directory is not created when a configuration file is reloaded
- creation of log_directory fails if the parent directory of it doesn't exist
- if log_directory indicates the symlink, it's not resolved

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center