Hi,

On 05/28/2009 06:19 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
I am hoping that git's cvs server emulation is complete enough that you
can commit through it --- anybody know?  But that will be just a
stopgap.
Comitting is no problem - you can't tag, branch or merge through it though (Not really surprisingly I think).

BTW, can anyone comment on whether and how we can maintain the current
split between master repository (that's not even accessible to
non-committers) and a public mirror?  If only from a standpoint of
security paranoia, I'd rather like to preserve that split, but I don't
know how well git will play with it.
Absolutely not a problem (Doing such things is one of the strengths of git).

Andres