Le 30 juin 2009 à 01:34, Greg Stark <gsst...@mit.edu> a écrit :
Basically I disagree that imperfect progress reports annoy users. I
think we can do better than reporting 250% done or having a percentage
that goes backward though. It would be quite tolerable (though perhaps
for no logical reason) to have a progress indicator which slows done
as it gets closer to 100% and never seems to make it to 100%.

I guess bad stats are such an important problem in planning queries that a 250% progress is doing more good than harm in showing users how badly they need to review their analyze related settings.

Regards,
--
dim