David Fetter <da...@fetter.org> writes:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 01:00:12PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I might think about it when/if we move to git.

> As far as you're concerned, what's blocking that?

Lack of committer familiarity with git, lack of a bulletproof migration
process, uncertainty about preferred multi-branch patching techniques,
uncertainty about buildfarm integration, etc etc.  Do I really need to
repeat the previous discussions to you?  AFAIR none of the open
questions have gotten resolved with any clarity.