2009/7/20 Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>:
>  Seems related to the new list in AfterTriggerSaveEvent, which is
>  used in ways that seem to conflict with its header comment ...

Reading the comment for that function, I think it is quite misleading
- mainly because the meaning of the word "event" mutates half-way
through the function. A better description might be:

/* ----------
 * AfterTriggerSaveEvent()
 *
 *  Called by ExecA[RS]...Triggers() to queue up the triggers that should
 *  be fired for an event.
 *
 *  NOTE: this is called whenever there are any triggers associated with
 *  the event (even if they are disabled). This function decides which
 *  triggers actually need to be queued.
 */

 - Dean