--On Montag, Juli 27, 2009 15:24:12 +0200 Bernd Helmle <maili...@oopsware.de> wrote:

Hi,

I sending a little bit modified version - I removed my forgotten
comment in gram.y

Thanks, i'll look on it asap.

Looks good now.

Here is a slightly edited reviewed patch version. I've edited the docs and fixed some spelling errors in a few error messages. It seems the patch mangled some source comments in namespace.c, i've rearranged them and tried to explain the purpose of VerifyCandidateNamedNotation(). I'm continuing reviewing this but can't get on it again until sunday.

Pavel, can you have a look at the docs part of this patch and watch out for any gotchas?

--
 Thanks

                   Bernd