Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Monday, September 7, 2009, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki.takah...@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
We should define _WIN32_WINNT as 0x0500 in src/include/port/win32.h,
but it should be 0x0501 (Windows XP) because IPPROTO_IPV6 will be
defined only if _WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0501 in the recent Micosoft SDKs.

Hi!

Have you verified that binaries compiled that way still run on windows
2000? I had checking that on my list before making this change...

Yes they do. Our current project uses 0x0501. Windows 2000 is part of our build farm and a target platform for that project. We set WINVER to the same value as well.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC