Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 15:14, Andrew Chernow<a...@esilo.com> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Monday, September 7, 2009, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki.takah...@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
We should define _WIN32_WINNT as 0x0500 in src/include/port/win32.h,
but it should be 0x0501 (Windows XP) because IPPROTO_IPV6 will be
defined only if _WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0501 in the recent Micosoft SDKs.
Hi!

Have you verified that binaries compiled that way still run on windows
2000? I had checking that on my list before making this change...

Yes they do.  Our current project uses 0x0501.  Windows 2000 is part of our
build farm and a target platform for that project.  We set WINVER to the
same value as well.

Thanks, then we should be good to go.

If you're actively working with win2k, any chance you can get us a
buildfarm machine on it? :-)

Sure. I think its an image running on one of our ESXi servers. I'll look into it tomorrow, not supposed to be working today ;)

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC