Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com> writes:
> Robert Haas escribió:
>> This seems to mean that we can't apply this patch, since failing the
>> regression tests is not an acceptable behavior.

> Does the patch pass regression tests in normal conditions?

If you consider that "normal" means "LANG=C in environment", then yeah.
Else not so much.  In particular, every one of the buildfarm machines
that tests a non-C locale environment can be expected to go red.

I think that the required patch might not be a whole lot larger than the
one Brad already submitted, so I'm willing to allow a couple more days
for the author to investigate the issue.