David Fetter <da...@fetter.org> writes:
> add_missing_from (should be off)
> regex_flavor (should be advanced, regex flavor can be controlled on a
> per-regex basis when they're advanced)

I believe that we do have consensus on removing those two, based on
discussions here and here respectively:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg00958.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg00807.php

Each of those threads established that there was a nontrivial
identifiable benefit to removing the particular option, not just that
somebody thought it was useless.  I think the rest of the list needs
to be held to a similar standard before removing anything.

Meanwhile, last chance for anyone to object to killing these two?