Simon Riggs wrote:
I will review and eventually commit this, if appropriate, though it is
3rd in my queue and will probably not be done for at least 2 weeks,
possibly 4 weeks.
I've marked Simon as the next reviewer and expected committer on this patch and have updated it to "Returned with Feedback". That's not saying work is going to stop on it. It just looks like that is going to extend beyond when we want this CommitFest to finish, and I want to pull it off the list of things I'm monitoring as part of that. Everyone should keep hammering away at nailing this fundamental bit down, so that the rest of the partitioning patch ideas floating around finally have a firm place to start attaching to.

g...@2ndquadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com