Tom Lane wrote:
Greg Smith <g...@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
To be clear about which version we're talking about: http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20091130123456.4a03.52131...@oss.ntt.co.jp is the candidate for commit that includes the cleanup you've already done.

I suppose this is subject to the same auto_explain problem already
noticed for JSON, but I would suggest that we commit this first and
then fix both together, rather than create merge issues.

OK, I've committed the YAML stuff, so who is working on the auto-explain bug? Robert? I'd like that fixed before I add in the query text to auto-explain output.

cheers

andrew