On Jan 8, 2010, at 9:24 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> If that is the goal of your project then I withdraw my previous
> comments, which were written on the belief that you were proposing a
> generic distribution/build/installation system for PostgreSQL users.

It is a generic distribution and installation system, but it just uses
installer approaches provided by others. This is not unlike CPAN.pm, which
doesn't include an installer itself, but things through Module::Build or
ExtUtils::MakeMaker as appropriate. Completely separate domain problem, as Greg
notes.

> Sorry for the noise!

Glad to have it cleared up! :-)

Best,