On 21/03/2010 10:33 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
2010/3/21 Craig Ringer<cr...@postnewspapers.com.au>:
On 21/03/2010 8:03 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

Hello

Current form of function detail isn't too practical (see screenshot 1)

we can move source code to separate area (maybe we can add rownumbers)

see screenshot 2 (it is only mockup, real implementation can be more
inteligent in rows numbering)

Ideally, the output of the source listing could be used as input to CREATE
OR REPLACE FUNCTION without excessive massaging. Those line number prefixes
make it hard to grab the output of \df+ and do something useful with it.

there is \ef statement now

... which I completely missed. My apologies; that problem is already solved.

--
Craig Ringer