Takahiro Itagaki wrote:
Greg Smith <g...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

Attached is an updated version that I think is ready to commit. Only changes are docs--I rewrote those to improve the wording some.

Thanks for the correction. Applied.

By the way: the pgbench.sgml that you committed looks like it passed through a system that added a CR to every line in it. Probably not the way you intended to commit that.

So far I've done over 40 hours of pgbench runtime worth of testing (>500 runs) using the patched version without any issues, the code itself continues to act fine.

g...@2ndquadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us