On 6/4/2010 4:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Jan Wieck <janwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
So that justifies adding code, that the community needs to maintain and
document, to the core system. If only I could find some monitoring case for
transaction commit orders ... sigh!

Dude, I'm not the one arguing with you... actually I don't think
anyone really is, any more, except about details.

I know. You actually pretty much defend my case. Sorry for lacking smiley's.

This is an old habit I have. A good friend from Germany once suspected one of my emails to be a spoof because I actually used a smiley.

Jan