I still believe this "exit code 128" is related to pgAdmin opened during the
clossing session on Remote Desktop. I have a Windows user login wich is not
administrator just no privileged user, it cannot start/stop services, just
monitoring. With pgAdmin window opened inside my disconected session, as
Administrator if I "close" the another disconnected session, Postgres exit
with 128 code.

Did you reproduce this behavior?

Cristian.