On 12/17/2010 12:15 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
2010/12/17 Itagaki Takahiro<itagaki.takah...@gmail.com>:

It should be not a main subject, but I remember there was a discussion
that "IN ARRAY array-expression" looks redundant for a literal array:

  IN ARRAY ARRAY[1, 3, 5]

Are there any improvement for the issue?
yes. It know it. The reason for this is bigger space for possible
future features related to FOREACH loop.

So what you're saying is we need to allow ugliness now so we can have more ugliness in future? I don't find that a convincing argument. I share the dislike for this syntax.

cheers

andrew