Em 16-01-2011 16:30, Andy Colson escreveu:
I reviewed a couple patched, and I added my review to the commitfest page.

If I find a problem, its obvious I should mark the patch as "returned
with feedback".

But what if I'm happy with it? I'm not a hacker so cannot do C code
review, should I leave it alone? Mark it as "ready for committer"?

Did you take a look at [1]? If your patch involves C code and you're not C proficient then there must be another reviewer to give his/her opinion (of course, the other person could be the committer). I wouldn't mark it "ready for committer" instead leave it as is ("needs review"); just be sure to add your comments in the commitfest app.

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/