On 24.01.2011 03:48, Kevin Grittner wrote:
If I get a solid answer on the SSI/HS issue before I post V14, I
might be able to cover that, too, in that patch.  I haven't wanted to
totally write off the possibility of integrating them as long as
discussion was ongoing; but if someone wants to assume the voice of
Dr. McCoy and declare "It's dead, Jim," I can move on for now and
come back to the issue for 9.2.

It's dead, Jim.

Even if it wasn't, it'd still make sense to leave it out of the first commit, and add as later patch. So in any case, the first commit should just throw an error.

Oddly, the computer generated voice sorta mangled something near the
beginning, which was supposed to be "I'm psyched", but sorta sounds
like "I'm sorry".  Computers -- you just can't rely on 'em.  I hope
people find it entertaining and at least slightly informative.  :-)

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8285377/?listid=20642536

Wow, that's hilarious! :-)

--
  Heikki Linnakangas