On 04/25/2011 01:55 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

Well, my solution would be to replace pgindent with a perl script (among other advantages, it would then run everywhere we build, including Windows), and filter the typedefs list so that we only use the ones that appear in each file with that file, instead of passing the whole list to each file.

Perl seems like a winner here as a whole. It would also open the support of the script up to a wider community.

JD

PostgreSQL Support, Training, Professional Services and Developement
Organizers of the PostgreSQL Conference - http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579