On 05/31/2011 01:13 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Just to be clear, crawling the current archives for this info is
> probably the easiest part of the whole project. In fact, the majority
> of the information you'd need is *already* in a postgresql database on
> search.postgresql.org.

Does that database have the bug number, PG version and OS as separate
columns, or is it simply an index over all the messages across all the
lists?  I think a table just of bug info would be useful at this time,
e.g., to load a potential candidate.  However, the message database --if
it includes the message bodies-- would obviously be easier to work with
than web crawling.

Joe