On 06/05/2011 08:50 AM, Mitsuru IWASAKI wrote:
It seems that I don't have enough time to complete this work.
You don't need to keep cc'ing me, and I'm very happy if postgres to be
the first DBMS which support buffer cache hibernation feature.

Thanks for submitting the patch, and we'll see what happens from here. I've switch to bcc'ing you here and we should get you off everyone else's cc: list here soon. If this feature ends up getting committed, I'll try to remember to drop you a note about it so you can see what happened.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD