On 09/05/2011 12:17 PM, Andy Colson wrote:
Tomas, I cannot seem to see any of the patches you link here:

Looks like you need to take the < > out of the messageid.

-Andy

This patch seems to solve the problem of going back in time to solve a problem.
 (need time stamped log files to see if things where slow because of
checkpoint).

Several people thought a view or some-non-log option would be better.  Tomas replied
"but I need to go back in time to post diagnose a problem", and I saw no
replies to that.

Taking into account Noah's and Greg's "Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost"
patch is also sending to logs, do we all now agree that this is proper way?

-Andy