> +             /*
> +              * The backend writes WAL of FPW at checkpoint. However, The
> backend do
> +              * not need to write WAL of FPW at checkpoint shutdown because
> it
> +              * performs when startup finishes.
> +              */
> +             XLogReportParameters(REPORT_ON_BACKEND);
>
> I'm still unclear why that WAL doesn't need to be written at shutdown
> checkpoint.
> Anyway, the first sentence in the above comments is not right. Not a backend
> but
> a bgwriter writes that WAL at checkpoint.
>
> The second also seems not to be right. It implies that a shutdown checkpoint
> is
> performed only at end of startup. But it may be done when smart or fast
> shutdown
> is requested.

Okay.
I change to the following messages.

/*
 * The bgwriter writes WAL of FPW at checkpoint. But does not at shutdown.
 * Because XLogReportParameters() is always called at the end of startup
 * process, it does not need to be called at shutdown.
 */

In addition, I change macro name.

REPORT_ON_BACKEND -> REPORT_ON_BGWRITER

Regards.